I don’t know how to end my marriage that has turned emotionally and sexually abusive. -broken

Do you have any friends that can take you in and support you? If not then your best bet is to look up support groups in your local area then you should go to the police. Report the abuse. It won’t be easy, but I promise you it’s worth it