Hi Sir, I know it’s been awhile and life was getting better and it still is for the most part. But my abusive ex who I thought moved states is back in the same town. I’m scared to leave my house. He hasn’t contacted me. But knowing he’s here so close terrifies me. I just want to move forward with my life, without him. -Broken

It’s not going to be easy to keep on moving with fear around, but you could do some things like change the locks on your house, put some locks on your windows, things that can help you feel safer in your own place first then you can go out into the real world. You could do little bits at a time but you have to realize that you could see him and if you do you can walk away, you don’t have to deal with him and if he does try anything you just contact the police right away, and let them handle him

Posted in Anon, broken, R/S question